Resolving an incident
A business incident resolves after its parent severe technical incident has been resolved. Go through the Message Creation Loop to create a resolution message.
After the resolution message has been approved and distributed, the Business Lead should instruct responders to complete the following actions.
- Instruct the Social Officer to resume all regularly scheduled social activities. The Social Officer will notify the Business Lead when all social activities are resumed.
- Instruct the Marketing Officer to resume all regularly scheduled marketing activities. The Growth Officer will notify the Comms Lead when all marketing activities are resumed.
- Instruct the Technical SLT to prepare a Preliminary Analysis that should be ready within 24 hours.
- Ensure all actions and owners have been documented via chat. Transcribe any additional actions/notes as necessary.
- End the Business Incident call and resolve the business incident.